22 November 2008

Welcome to Clive's iPhone blog

Great, another site about the iPhone. Just what the web needs. But wait...this one is different. It's the opinionated, entirely subjective ranting of a bald, grumpy tech writer in Oz who is actually using his iPhone on a daily basis in his quest to fight evil, save the adverb and generally make his world a better place to be.

In my search for the ultimate pocket pal, I have owned Palm Pilots, Windows Mobile devices and used Blackberrys, so I know what's good and bad about all of them. Whilst I love my 3G iPhone and believe it to be the best of all of them, I am not an iPhone fanboy. I recognise that all such devices are compromises which may work better for some people than others. As they say on the web, your kilometreage may differ.

Thanks for visiting on your iPhone journey and sharing some of mine. Feel free to share, comment, criticise, praise (preferred).

Let the games begin!

No comments: